View Single Post
Old 05.18.2014, 03:49 AM   #592
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
JLD in veep is astounding, seemingly no one can deliver a line like her. and she somehow improves with age, unlike my $2 bottle of aldi home-brand piss.

new season of louie is out there, makes me at turns cry in laughter and in pity for the poor bastard.

latest episodes of hannibal, featuring michael pitt as mason verger, have been pretty much totally incomparable, the most recent in particular which was fucking hilarious, which is really something when considering the disembowelment and whatnot. seems to be really flying under the radar, this show, which is really lost on me considering that a) visually speaking it's more artful than everything else, with a killer soundtrack to boot b) the cast and general acting is, again, of a higher standard than anything I've seen c) they're more inventive in terms of plot than other shows of the format are regardless of whether they're tied down to another story d) it's so fucking funny. jesus, people just suck ayyyyy.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|