View Single Post
Old 10.30.2017, 01:39 PM   #40934
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah i knew about the house, but a house can be sold (unless it’s underwater, but even then, you can eat the losses if you must).

and a career if it’s a good one will have opportunities (and i’m sure better ones) elsewhere. i thought you had a promotion already with more responsibility (but no money). if this is a whole new thing congrats!

right now that the economy is still doing well it’s a great time to sell houses and find jobs. i mean unemployment is very low and businesses are having a hard time finding qualified people. come the next recession it will be the opposite— nobody will buy and jobs will be scarce.

but anyway i got lost in the digression— i didn’t know your mom was nearby. i thought she was back in WA! i missed that bit of info. i thought the one in your current state was just an ex-house you had taken over and she was elsewhere and your only reason to be there was the house.

but yeah there’s also einstein’s napkin advice, which is not to be discounted.

Kind of is an ex-house, and it kind of was the only reason I was here at first. I was supposed to fix up and get ready for market. Spent a summer or so on that, then found myself with this job, and it became and increasingly bigger deal as time passed. So I decided to live here and work here and see what happened. So far, lots.

Ma’s nearby, but the whole brood is from the Pacific Northwest. My mother and I, and an uncle in NYC, are the only people in the fam who don’t live on the West Coast.

The promotion is a new promotion.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|