View Single Post
Old 05.22.2013, 04:36 AM   #36
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
i've been djing pretty regularly since maybe 2005 i think, trust me if you get regular work things that suck horribly will happen to you a lot. seriously if some dude shows up telling you he's a dj too and holds a drink above yr gear, just kick his ass right away, nothing good ever comes from being diplomatic with people who are apparently djs and are staring at yr gear like they've never seen anything like it before.
haha - i guess the easiest way to find who really is a dj in the attendance is to look for those you stare at you in the eyes whenever you trainwreck, as most other people do not notice it.
(the drink above gear thing didn't happen to me yet, though last time i had an older woman coming in front of me, staring at me and saying "i've always been fascinated by djs uuuuh... their gear... uuuh the way they... uuuh... tweak buttons..." haha)

what kind of music are you playing man?
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|