View Single Post
Old 02.05.2009, 03:17 PM   #132
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
James Toth to Issue Two Wooden Wand LPs, One with Track-by-Track Commentary!

Miss Wooden Wand? Well, perhaps James Jackson Toth does, too, because he’s apparently releasing two albums from back in that nostalgic era, before he got backing vocals and fancy guitars and before he ditched the Wooden Wand moniker.
So first, March 31 marks the release of Born Bad, an edition of 500 hand-pressed, hand-screened, signed-on-request, vinyl-only albums. He promises that this album is the reason he was kicked out of the major leagues. The album is co-released on Olympia’s People in a Position to Know label and Toth’s own label, Mad Monk. It’s available for $15.
Then, Ecstatic Peace is releasing a record of his demos on May 21, titled Hard Knox or ‘Are You Sure Hank Jr Done It This Way?’: Home Recordings 1999-2007. And here’s the kicker: It has song-by-song commentary by Toth. I shit you not. I’m excited, and I hope he’s drunk.
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|