View Single Post
Old 02.16.2009, 06:40 PM   #6
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
the only place in the house i can decorate how i want to, is my own bedroom (i'm living with my mother, stepfather, brothers, stepsisters and stepbrother)

it's a big mess most of the time, with various objects all over the floor. my furniture is a collection of different pieces, some of them are very old. my drawing table is actually our old kitchen table, one of the mirors in my room was in my parents' bedroom for as long as i remember.

some objects are directly related to what i do, like the sewing machine, the canvases and big pieces of paper in a corner and the boxes of paint. some of these are nice to look at, like the dress forms or my easel.

my walls are mostly covered by shelves, a big closet and a window (i got the room with the most daylight). the only big free wall has my postcard collection on it.

there are also various silly things to be found, mostly for dressing up (like weird sunglasses, wigs or hats)

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|