View Single Post
Old 05.31.2006, 06:07 PM   #1
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses

ANIMETAL OWN BOTH MY SOUL AND MY FIRST BORN!!!

let me talk to you about animetal, a japanese power metal band that plays almost exclusively covers of themes from animes, hilarity ensuing. they are very proficient in their instruments and they do everything: solos galore, harmized guitars, falsettos, double bass drum, the works! early on, it was only the three dudes but then, one of the girls who used to be in pink lady (one of the first j-pop female duos who had a very minor hit in the us in the 70's) joined them and now the girl wails on lead vocals. you have to hear this band!!!

i once downloaded one of their albums but the files weren't named or tracked and quickly forgot about them; yesterday, i was burning some mp3 cd-rs when i came across the folder and i decided to listen and try to learn what this mysterious album was, then, after listening to a couple of tracks i came across the theme from the old anime heidi played as power metal, and fell on my ass laughing. this is the best shit i've heard since dragonforce!!

some mp3s:

theme from dragon ball
theme from mazinger z
theme from sailor moon (animetal lady)

more mp3s (where these came from): http://www.animeomega.com/home.php?i...s/animetal.htm
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|