Thread: Little Dwayne
View Single Post
Old 12.28.2011, 12:26 PM   #14
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
I don't like Drake at all. The epitome of mainstream rap circa 2011. Yes, i've heard his shit. Cliche top 40 rap.

not saying anyone here does, but it's shit.
his singles are indeed what you're talking about, cuz that's the kind of shit that the label always forces him to put out.. but his albums are pretty solid imo.

Noiseredux, i like your posts cuz you always seem to have such different views on everything than the norm. hah.
for me Weezy's last few albums were trash, but i can totally see what you mean when you say that he's got nothing left to prove anymore, so he's just fucking around.. i really wish someone big will finally make a diss record on him, just call him out already.. everyone knows Wayne fell off, but they're all such pussies for not daring to mention it publicly.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|