View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 12:36 PM   #18
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
http://austinist.com/2010/10/08/musi...acl_taping.php

taping will be split with Black Keys, so we only get about 30 minutes of SY

also, this is what happened: "Kim Gordon was rather playful by the time they launched into "Sacred Trickster", the third song in their set. She jumped off the ACL stage and into the crowd, putting the microphone into the face of a rabid fan who was singing all the words. The camera crew scrambled to keep her in focus as she clearly strayed from rehearsal. It will be interesting to see if that moment makes the final broadcast, but there should be a pretty great overhead crane shot to use if it does."

chicka- that ACL series is on here in NYC on some crazy times, like friday night and sunday afternoon or something so I rarely get to watch it. Actually I dont even know when it is on, they switch times around, Spoon is allright, not exactly my thing but worth checking out i think

Jenn- looks like you gonna have to wait a long time (Thurston solo tour next year and after that...), but in the meantime no one is going to London? WTF?!
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|