View Single Post
Old 06.01.2013, 09:25 PM   #3171
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Real definitely want him. They've said they'll pay 40m for him but Liverpool want 50.

I don't think the ban would cross countries, unless it was given out by UEFA rather than the English FA. I think it was an FA ban, although I could be wrong.

Re the enough is enough thing with owners, I think the problem is identifying a player's true (as in financial) worth to begin with. A lot of what a player brings to a club (both positive and negative) seem pretty unquantifiable. The other thing is the ego fogged logic of the owners that buy them. Most of these big club owners are in it for the glamour and the prestige so want to surround themselves with the most glamorous and prestigious players. Real are particularly guilty of that, with their whole galacticos thing, which they ditched under Mourinho but may now be trying to revive with Heynckes.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|