View Single Post
Old 05.29.2013, 06:56 AM   #3164
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Well done to Palace in the play off final. Great game. Nerve wracking even for a neutral. God knows what SonicBebs was going through.

i was on a pre arranged family visit in manchester so missed the opportunity to go to wembley but i watched the game crouched around a mates blackberry tablet thing on a pub's wifi on a dodgy stream!

i think we fully deserved to win, and if Wilbrahim had had some more game time during the season his confidence would have been higher and he probably would have buried at least 1 of his chances. that said he is not a prem quality striker and with Murray out till christmas we need to get a couple in!

i thought tactically and defensively against Watford and Brighton we were very good, which is a good sign
but we have maybe 3 or 4 players who are prem quality so we need to add some (alot!) more if we're gonna stand a chance next season
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|