View Single Post
Old 09.21.2009, 02:05 PM   #21
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
bound to forget plenty and I won't even go into the local bands..

Allman Bros. Aerosmith Bob Dylan, Eagles, Joe Cocker
Santana Derek Trucks band Charlie Daniels, Outlaws, Marshall Tucker, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Ten Years After, The Who, Blue Oyster Cult, J. Geils, Bruce Sprinstein, U2, The Pretenders, Queen, Edger Winters,
Johnny Winters, Roy Buchanan, Dickie Betts Band,
Greg Allman Band, Grateful Dead, Sha-na-na, ZZ Top
Robin Trower, King Crimson, The Kinks, Paul Mcartney and Wings, Jefferson Starship, Doobie Bros. The Four Tops, The Temptations, Ricky Lee Jones, Beck, Tool,
311, The Wailers, DropKick Murphys, G love and special sauce, Hole, The Plasmatics, Kiss, Black Sabbath, I can even remember their name the band Geddy Lee fronted
which are also the only band I threw bottle at to get off the stage, Van Halen, Bob Seager, Rod Steward, John Mayall, Rage Against the Machine, Wu-Tang, GangStarr,
Public Enemy,Sheryl Crow, Blues Traveller, Cheata Wheels, Sonic Youth

I'm starting to draw a blank but I'm sure there's more
counting bands that I've seen several times I've been
to roughly 500 major shows.

And altleast that many local bands. In the 70's it was fast money fast life style. I was out partying every nite. Hell I didn't even have a serious romance until I was 27...