View Single Post
Old 02.06.2020, 08:57 AM   #7
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
She’s a pop star who has just rocketed into major success over the past three years. I couldn’t really tell you about her music, other than that it mixes pop and alternative elements to cover some of that sweet, sweet crossover space, but I have watched her interview with Vanity Fair. She’s done one a year for a total of 3, chronicling her rise and her feelings about it.
On one hand, it’s compelling. On the other hand, I feel terrible for her. I hear a deep sadness in her voice, and it troubles me a bit. Can’t help but worry about all that our culture forces on younger and younger kids.

Music seems to be a moderately inoffensive mix of various nothings, perfect to hook those teens. Can’t believe how much people hate her. Also can’t believe how much people love her.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|