View Single Post
Old 10.31.2012, 06:43 PM   #21
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
oh dear. just read that. should turn thread page to see, but this is so true in my case. i think thats the main reason, i have been down past month. because i know, that this is more or less my future and i dont want it.

Absolutely. It gets me down all the time. Some of the people I used to play music with are (despite being in their mid-late 30's and, on the whole, almost completely lacking in education or marketable skills) actually becoming professional musicians. Most, of course, are complete failures and love on food stamps... But a few are paying the bills with their music.

I read about it on Facebook, and want to cry... As I shamble off to work in the morning; a Minutemen shirt under my button down serving as my one remaining punk statement.

Ugh.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|