View Single Post
Old 05.23.2007, 06:48 PM   #30
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
See what i tried to mean was, that ever since Gore came out with An Inconvinient Truth. We have all these pousers trying to act like they care for the enviroment, when in reality they only care for themselves. God Drive through L.A. and all you see is these pousers driving hybrids or any of those cars. Yet they pass along some sidewalk and look at the homeless and not even care. God I was at a McDonalds once, and he was sitting by the drive thru area, and I was the only one who gave him a dollar, the other people ignored him. I mean sure he might buy booze, but still. I think the goverment is doing less with helping the poorer citizens of this nation, and more with trying to find a quick fix for the enviroment. Also I am not saying that the enviroment is of no concern of mine it is, but not as important. Savage you are right they are several people trying to help them, but it doesn't get the attention it deserves. Why because we don't want to give them another chance, they screwed up once so let them rot on the streets. I am also dissapointed in the Hospitals DUmping their homeless patients, Thank God here in L.A. the one that did this so often got reprimanded.

Also with the children I can see both points. Kids for the most part are illiterate, because of T.V. Parents don't want to deal with them, so they put them in front of the t.v. I know of so many that do that. Also teachers get paid so low, and have overcrowded classes, it is hard for them to teach. God 40 students per class, when it is supposed to be at least 20-25(max). I don't know, I just see a grim future.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|