View Single Post
Old 06.09.2017, 02:37 PM   #8557
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
putín was prolly zapping them w/ microwaves, el hijueputa

I didn't watch the whole game (probably 60 minutes or so from the start), but from what I saw Chile clearly dominated the match, despite a couple of Russian shots. Vidal scored a valid goal which the ref inexplicably annulled. Alexis went in in the second half and the first thing he did was brilliantly passing the ball to Isla for the latter to put the 1-0 (56'). Somehow the Foreign Elections Meddlers equalized at the 67th minute. If only a mistake can explain a goal, somebody must have fucked up, but BEFORE YOU SAY BRAVO you must know he didn't play today; the keeper was Johnny Herrera.

So yes, this is all Kellyanne's fault.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|