View Single Post
Old 09.14.2013, 01:40 AM   #897
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i don't believe you have a drawl Such.

i'm bout as redneck talking as they come.

did they all head to LA or Harlem? Chicago, maybe.

Yes, I indeed have a very noticeable drawl, and also prefer to word "y'all" in the Missouri tradition. My folks come from Missouri, Texas, West Virgina, and North Dakota and a grew up in Baptist community transplanted straight out of Appalachia, which networked with all kinds of other Appalachian Baptists so I just essentially grew up around the drawl and picked it up.. Not EVERYBODY in LA has a drawl, but there are enough to have reenforced my own which I picked up from being so close to my grandparents (all four have/had strong drawl even after living in California for the past 50 years)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|