View Single Post
Old 03.17.2011, 08:02 AM   #14275
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
I have access to netflix finally.

I have a friend who has been pestering me to start watching battlestar gallatica and another friend who has been pestering me to start watching twin peaks.

Which should I choose?

well, twin peaks is the better of the two, I guess, but I'd say.. watch mighty boosh. And CORNDOG MAN! and touch me in the morning!

netflix has kinda lost its way, it used to be a fucking POWERHOUSE 4 years ago, back when you could rent all sorts of obscure independant films that werent even available on torrents. nowadays, they don't even rent out new indie films anymore. they're switching to instant-watch-only, as in.. they won't be renting out dvd's at all, probaly in the next year.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|