View Single Post
Old 06.26.2013, 11:51 AM   #36649
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
its a rant. again. about drawing.

today, i had the smarted idea of whole year!!!

it hit me to phone up, that guy who formed a group of us last summer, to prepare us for art uni exams.
i only went during June and it was basically going to his house playing around with colours. to do whatever we felt like. like kindergarden. super fun and one of the best months of my life.
i stopped going, because at the end of that month, i sat down to do a drawing and NOOOOOO with that poor drawing, i wont succeed, i thought, so i chose the easy way, to enjoy the only long summer in my life so far. and i did.

anyway, no more blablabla, i phoned him up today to see if he could give me some lessons to unblock me. not for art uni exams. to unblock me.
and as it seems he formed again a group and i ll go this month.
strictly drawing i ll do this time though.
he kept on talking about exams, but its ok. we ll see what happens about that.
lalala im supermooded today because of that!

Good for you! There seems to be a lot of independent art schools being started away from and in some cases opposed to the usual university art school model. They're focusing on the kinds of skills you're talking about and which degree programmes (in the UK, at least) tend not to deal with that much. It may not be the case for you but I think a lot of people are getting really disenchanted with degree-based art programmes which seem to actively resist trying to teach anything.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|