View Single Post
Old 10.06.2016, 05:05 PM   #1070
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
From a recent Uncut interview with David Crosby:

Quote:
U: What do you remember about the last time CSNY went out, on the Freedom Of Speech tour?

DC: It was good. We had a blast. Neil knew that we would piss a lot of people off, singing "Let's impeach the President for lying". When we got to that song in Atlanta, Georgia, probably a quarter of the audience walked out —stomped out— giving us the finger and shaking their fists at us. It was pretty exciting. We loved that, a lot! And of course we knew it was going to happen so we had 11 camera crews, just in case.

U: It was an important time, with Iraq, George W Bush's presidency and the War On Terror. Considering all that's going on now in America, if Neil came knocking tomorrow to get CSNY back together, would you go?

DC: Yeah. Now is an important time for America in a desperate sense. We are quite possibly just about to destroy the country, if this lunatic Trump gets in. He's an idiot, he's functionally illiterate, he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and he's insane and he will have the button. That's not a very good prospect. Particularly not in the middle of a global warming crisis, which he is on the other side of. Particularly not when we've got racial tensions at a peak high in the United States and he's aggravating it. These are very tense times in the United States. It's tough to be an American, particularly in Europe. What I do is tell people I'm Canadian, wear a little maple leaf on my shoulder, that kind of thing.

U: "I'm the Canadian! Not the other guy!"

DC: That's it!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|