View Single Post
Old 03.10.2015, 11:56 PM   #297
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
no one here? not sure--read some of the comments earlier in this thread. but the claim that "feminism is cultural marxism" is, wow, so much bullshit.

Just because a man dislikes (or even "hates") a particular woman, doesn't by any means make him a "woman hater", at least not in the way of hating all women because they are women. I was raised, almost exclusively, by a woman. She went through some bullshit and lots of it I witnessed. I've also witnessed men go through bullshit they don't deserve (women using their children as a tool to get certain things they want...it happens. Men do it too). I don't sympathize toward any specific race/gender/or sexual orientation just because. That's stupid. This doesn't mean I fail to realize some struggle in varying ways others might not (let's remember, I am from the bible belt and have seen all sorts of crazy shit first hand), it just means I don't have time for it. Everyone has their own struggles. I judge everyone as an individual. I call girls cunts in the same way I call boys dicks. No special treatment for anyone. No one is fucking special. I guess that's feminism for me. Treating women the same way I treat men.