Thread: Sonic 2012
View Single Post
Old 12.30.2011, 08:00 AM   #19
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Did Lee say Sister Deluxe or just Sister Demos? Because I think it was the latter... unless he meant working on Sister Demos to be included in a Sister Deluxe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
Yeh but I'm not Moshe he told me that he wasn't going to start a 2012 thread this year and that I could do it instead.... so give me a break it's my first year doing it

Ah, constructive criticism never hurt anyone... in 2012, the old adagium "thank you, Moshe" will be replaced by "thank you, Stu".

off topic:

Quote:
btw how are you now after that bicycle accident? did you ever report it? I hope yr hand is better now.
i didn't report it (which is bad and not really like me, but i couldn't be bothered during christmas. the last time i had to report something at the police it took 3 hours and this time i had practically no info at all so i figured it wouldn't have helped much). bike is finished, but it needed replacement anyway, the gear was already fucked and the chain would come off pretty often... it's just a hassle to get a new one. hand still hurts a bit when i move the fingers, but at least it's not broken.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|