View Single Post
Old 06.22.2015, 11:47 AM   #39091
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Sounds exciting!

Besides a bit of small talk to break the ice-- if I had to go talk to a dean as a client I'd want to know what he wants. What do you want/ what do you need me to do? I think the listening is more important than the talking.

Every time I fuck up with a client or someone fucks up with me is because they want to tell me what I need, or I want to tell them what they need, instead of listening-- only after listening and showing I understand can I be heard and also say confidently: this is what I can do for you on that front.

A little background research wouldn't hurt either.

Plus talking about how much you love the institution, etc-- and would very much like to return. Not sure how much you want to disclose about how you had to leave for family reasons-- and now would like to rejoin the place... with experience you've acquired elsewhere... bla bla...etc.?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|