View Single Post
Old 07.28.2010, 07:30 PM   #1
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Never been a fan of live albums, really... But seriously, if there's a better live album than this one, I would like to hear it !

It's one of these live records where the songs are WAY better than the studio versions (and don't get me wrong, Talking Heads is one of my favorite bands).

Yeah, actually, it's seriously better than Stop Making Sense and it's not only my favorite live album of all time but it might simply be one of my favorite records. That 2-disc set (yeah, I'm talking about the re-issue) contains about everything you need about Talking Heads.

I don't really like Remain in Light and yet I love the live versions of the songs, don't know why...

So, what do you guys think about that one ? What's your favorite live album ? Do you think it's actually better for a band to sound better live ?

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|