Thread: Sunn0)))
View Single Post
Old 03.21.2006, 12:12 PM   #10
MELTEDMAILBOX
empty page

MELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's asses
yesss... their roots collection is one of my favorites (of those souljazz studio one comps).

king tubby's studio had some of the besssst dub stuff. picked up a yabby you meets trinity (at king tubby's station) lp last night... fucking rules.

jamaica '65 - '83 is my lifeline (when i am not psychedelic noise-ing -- i am psychedelic soul-ing with my heart in jamaica).

i should not encourage anyone to buy anything that isn't a www.meltedmailbox.com subscription... but: www.ebreggae.com (ernie b's reggae) is kind of like the wal mart of reggae. they have cheeeeap prices & a pretty great selection.

if you live in NY -- definitely check out JAMMYLAND -- all jamaican (and actually the Hospital Productions shop -- prurient's noise store -- just opened up directly underneath JAMMYLAND)!!!
MELTEDMAILBOX is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|