View Single Post
Old 08.22.2010, 07:15 PM   #12028
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
i know, but what movie?? I've heard of Meeting People Is Easy, 7 TV Commercials, um their website DVD, Live At Astoria...?

Did you read the review? It's a joke. It's from richdorkmedia.

...haha, Meeting People is Easy is the funniest movie ever made. I got stoned and laughed my ass off at that movie. Thom Yorke ,first of all, is the ugliest man alive. When he gets pissed off at the No Surprises video shoot (since he has to put his head underwater for a wopping 5 seconds at a time -- big fucking deal; fucking crybaby) and then about an hour into the film when they play a song I don't recognize.. has to be a Pablo Honey song or something.. and he starts shaking his head around and yelling indecipherable things and sounding like/looking like a gigantic baby.. It paints Radiohead (mainly Thom), in general, as big spoiled rich crybabies. "I'M NOT HERE. THIS ISN'T HAPPENING" on Thom's window.. haha.. Also, that part where the newscasters talk about Radiohead being "music to slit your wrists to". Is Radiohead depressing to people?! Er, well, wait, In Rainbows is depressing -- not only is it depressing in how absolutely LOUSY it is, it's also depressing to hear Yorke trying to be sexy and seductive on some of the songs. Ugh!
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|