View Single Post
Old 06.24.2013, 09:41 PM   #8
Pinkunicornnx
little trouble girl

Pinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Doesn't even look sixty? No dissing Kim, but on the real, are we looking at the same Kim Gordon? This is a true story, but almost twenty years ago (!!) my moms saw a picture of Kim Gordon on a sonic youth album and told me, "See that is what drugs will get you. they make you look old." And that was in the 1990s!!
No way... In the nineties, she was in her fourties but she looked about 30 years old.. Maybe your mom thought she was 20? Where I live, sixty year old ladies aren't nearly as good looking as Kim tbh.. Believe me, they look really scary. Even my 50 year old mom looks older than Kim.... And my mom is certainly not a junkie, heh.
Pinkunicornnx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|