Thread: Lou Reed RIP
View Single Post
Old 12.01.2013, 07:45 AM   #81
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
for reed do the live records, rock n roll animal and take no prisoners, to me they're the best, the latter in particular embodying that which makes lou such a fucking legend. also try hudson river wind meditations, once you get through the cloud of hippy bullshit surrounding it (fuck you tai chi) it's actually a really good set of drone pieces.
Thanx for recommendations! Iīve heard those 70es lives only partly, going to listen them also. Just listened first album first time and I have to say itīs a lot better than itīs reputation (maybe partly because I have always loved VU-album & there are three pieces from it, freshing different versions but there are also other great stuff like the whole Berlin-song).

Btw I donīt have anything against hippy bullshit, I am kind of hippy myself.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|