View Single Post
Old 08.11.2011, 03:14 PM   #115
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
penny red is an oxford grad who spent all her inheritance slumming it with the proles and their authentic souls

when she ran out of money she decided it was time for a revolution.

or rather, it was time to start a journalism career making sure revolution was never anything other than a middle class newspaper article rpg.

it would not surprise me in the least if she had been offered a job by mi6 when she left oxford. i know that that is EXACTLY the kind of thing a narcissistic celebutant like her would LOVE to read about herself and make ambiguous jokes about. as long as she understands its meant as an insults because she's sabotaging every small movement that forms in the capital and she knows it.

she lets slip that the cops read her twitter.

then she posts locations of squats on it.

she runs around making up utter bs stories during the cuts protests, stories that, if they were true, would necessitate her ownership of a teleportation device to get so quickly to all the places she said she was.

in other words, she's a joke, a careerist playing at revolutionary and trying to disguise the fact she isn't part of the establishment and doing its work for it.

i read her blog from the start and it was very carefully worded to give the impression she was a hard done by working class gal struggling to make ends meet.

yeah fucking right. oxford grad with a trust fund.

and then when johann hari gets caught out she accuses everyone of homophobia! wtf! there was no homophobia on display at all, he was just caught out lying and smearing negri for being a supporter of violent terrorism when he wasn't advocating anything of the sort.

but that's hari for you all concerned for derrida's mental health "he seems to really claim to talk to ghosts!"

btw that article posted about her is utter shite and the writer a know nothing authoritarian idiot. the cops were pre arresting squatters which is not only illegal it's EXACTLY the plot of minority report. but that dullass author is just another stroppy brit bitch who can't even do it with even the most basic wit.

I dont really agree with the things that article criticises her for, but i thought it was a pretty good read. Thats the problem with idiotic left wing people; often the only people who criticise them are humourless right-wing people. Thats one reason i dont like Lady Pennington Penny, she sounds about as much fun to be around as a mouldy pillow smeared with lukewarm shit.

A bigger reason though are her efforts at arguement on this festival of bollocks

I really hate such talentless nerfs being thrown around as the future of liberal political commentary.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|