View Single Post
Old 06.19.2006, 03:50 PM   #32
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
'like a velvet glove cast in iron' is not the way to go if you have only ever read Ghost World by Daniel Clowes, trust me, you are better off checking out 'David Boring', it is a better one to get next, then 'ice haven'.

'Like a velvet glove cast in iron' is very very very odd, and not really anything like Ghost World, nothing Daniel Clowes ever wrote before or after Ghost world is anything like ghost world.

trust me get David Boring!

I read Ice Haven in the store. It was great, I'll probably buy it after I get his other works. Like a Velvet Glove Cast in Iron seemed really interesting to me due to the fact that it was strange/messed up. I'll go with David Boring as my next purchase if you so wish though. I'm a bit tight on the green so that's why I'm not buying them all at once like I would like to.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|