Thread: guns guns guns
View Single Post
Old 05.19.2018, 07:10 AM   #93
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
speaking as a gun owner from “the wild west”—access to guns is too easy

and texas, you know, everyone is armed

A revolver and a shotgun were used in the Santa Fe, Texas school shooting. Revolvers and shotguns ARE NOT THE PROBLEM and will NEVER be the banned!

Laws against theft and murder don’t stop theft and murder, laws against drugs doesn’t prevent MANY OF YOU from getting high on a regular bases. Banning guns will NEVER prevent pathetic losers from doing evil things.

Laws don’t stop crime......it would be a blessing if they did, but laws don’t stop crime. Instead laws give society legal recourse when its members engage in antisocial behavior.

In America, GUN ownership is a fundamental Civil Right, it’s a Constitutional Right given to us by our forefathers—-ITS THE LAW—-and guess what, access to: food, clean water, healthcare & education ARE NOT fundamental rights and this is true all over the globe. Don’t get pissed at me, go read a History book.

Armed Society = Citizens
Unarmed Society = Subjects

YES - I’m the selfish bastard who wants to live in America as a Citizen! As a Citizen, I have the right to own a GUN to defend myself.

Why is it difficult for some of you to comprehend why it’s so important to have the ability to defend yourself, your family, your home?

Turn on the news and you will see that EVERY Middle-Eastern Country the United States is at war with has been able to fight off the United States military because they are armed! True, they practice unconventional tactics, but they are also willing to fight and die!!! You can’t stand up to oppression or any military/ Government if you are not armed.

Our forefathers recognized this, but many reading this do not???

J.J. Watt Ofers To Pay Santa Fe Funeral Experiences
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|