View Single Post
Old 07.11.2006, 10:14 AM   #28
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
so being "asexual" for the duration of 5 (five!) whole days, is close to "turning" from hetero to homo? let's ask a gay person when they "turned" from heterosexual and how they geared themself up to taking that "other half of the step" and convinced themselves into being interested in men, and if they went to through a five day period of asexuality prior to turning gay.

well someone needs to learn him

It was merely a joke. My friend told me that his first girlfriend was so bad at giving head that he went limp in her mouth. He said he wondered if he was gay for about a month.

I know being gay is much more than being pushed there by a woman, it is about things deep in your brain, bla bla bla. Come on T+B. If you want to make fun of me, do it with some panache. Between this thread and the Rhys thread I'm sure you can find something to say.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|