View Single Post
Old 12.15.2009, 12:00 PM   #87
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
i guess what i was saying is that people talk about her on the internet etc. and she has access to that crap if she wants to (im not saying shes reading this forum lol) and certainly that does not feel good, specially because she didnt do much in order to be famous other than to be born.

you're absolutely right, i hope she doesn't have to put up with too many people talking trash about her,i think she would have a larger problem with the thousands of people shit talking her mom, imagine reading rumours that yr mother killed yr father!!! i wouldn't say all she did to be famous was be born, she puts herself out to the public by doing pro-photo shoots and magazine interviews etc so she obviously embraces fame.

i just don't get how she's hot,unless you want to nail kurt and figure that's as close as you can get.
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|