View Single Post
Old 04.22.2014, 04:29 PM   #510
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
worth checking out, but sounds nothing like Liquid Swords y'know? It's very much a product of its time. "Stay Out Of Bars" was always a track I liked. There's some good songs there.
aight, i'll give it a listen soon then.

here's what GZA himself said about the album:

"I was signed to Cold Chillin' 'bout five years ago," GZA recalled in 1995. "They put out an album but didn't promote it. They tried to put it out again last year after everything happened with the Clan, put a '94 date on it, but still didn't put any money behind it, so it didn't sell twice. I'm still proud of it, though. The beats ain't all that but, lyrically, shit was bangin'. So it wasn't all peaches and cream, but I was determined to break through. 'A quitter never wins, and a winner never quits.'"

.. interesting.

by the way, i just ordered this book: The Wu-Tang Manual

i'm gonna learn so much from it, right? so excited.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|