View Single Post
Old 08.27.2015, 09:10 PM   #39770
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
holy jesus.

to be honest I'm considering relocating to ft collins mostly because it's conveniently close to my friends and i could maybe get residency buuuuuut it's been my dream to go to either nawlins or nashville for a while now

as a pianist, it's very difficult to get your foot into the door as far as competitions and such go, as you need to be (usually) practicing and studying under someone very influential and well-known in that snooty community and i simply don't have that working for me right now.

my best bet is hopping on board with a band or forming my own and seeing where that goes while i try to get residency somewhere worth going
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|