View Single Post
Old 08.27.2015, 02:15 PM   #39769
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
As for canyons situation, i already shared my condolences for her situation and for evolghost's girlfriends similar ome.. i am a failed musician myself, not much i can offer of help and i applaud her courage if she takes you up on your advice.

not advice, just suggestion/ideas.

there is nothing for music in her whole region outside of schools-- the closest would be denver, but it's not a great center for music. might as well flee completely. minnessotter might be an alternative to nebraska colleges. savage clone might be able to offer some insight into the minneapolis scene if he ever resurfaces--he gets to play and has a reasonable side job/standard of living.

don't know that you're "failed" if you play what you want, but you live in an expensive hellhole where you're forced to spend more hours at a job and less with geetars just so you can eat and cover your commute. simple math really. for all we know, you could relocate to tulsa and become "successful," whatever that means.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|