View Single Post
Old 09.10.2006, 05:36 PM   #9
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Some other musical innovations bound to happen:

There will be a band in which all of the musical instruments react with eachother like one huge synthesizer.

The singer's heartbeat will be played through the PAs and also set the MIDI clocks for the band. The midi clock will control the speed at which loopers loop, the drum machine pounds out a 1-2-1-2 beat, and the delay time and modulation time on the guitarist's pedal board among other things. The percussionist and vocalist will have additional mics for controlling envelope followers, and the guitarist and bassist will both control envelope followers as well. The different envelope followers will control different CV devices such as pedals on the guitarists and bassists pedal boards, and perhaps a synth (if there is one.) Different instruments will ring modulate eachother.

I don't know what it will sound like, but I want to be in that band, and I think it will be awesome.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|