View Single Post
Old 03.04.2012, 03:08 AM   #12
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
I really enjoy those Rodan Peel Sessions tracks. Great tunes.

The only BBC Sessions I actually own are the Led Zep and Dinosaur Jr. ones.

Slightly humoring story about the LZ one. I went into a failing music store nearby at the age of 11 or something like that with five dollars or so, only enough to buy one used album. My choices eventually boiled down to the LZ BBC Sessions or a copy of Sister (it was missing the cover I think). I didn't know a thing about SY at the time, but I knew my brother really enjoyed them. But I ended up going with Led Zep instead. He ripped on me alot after that. All in all I probably made the right call, because I got into SY a year later anyway, and I probably would've never bought those BBC Sessions if I hadn't bought it then, they're good though.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|