View Single Post
Old 03.31.2008, 02:52 PM   #64
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
evol id say is probably the youth record that i think is their most consistenly excellent, but then again expressway to yr skull is easily one of the best songs ever created. actually, s/t, confusion is sex, badmoon rising, evol, sister, daydream nation is the most incredibly perfect evolution of records of any band ever. i mean, starting off as this totally dissonant, no wave influence, noise punk band, and then evolving all the way to daydream nation, which is among that small elite group of records that perfectly pair pop song accesibility with avant garde experimentation and feedback. i havnt loveed any post 80 youth record as much as any of these, though murray street and nyc ghosts anf floweers come close, but just because of those records from the 80's, they will always been one of my favorite bands.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|