View Single Post
Old 02.15.2015, 02:57 AM   #112
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
^^ awesome thank you for taking the time ensemble this dead battery. so obsessed with swatrick swayze.

FYI

it just shows yr just as much or more as a suck ass pretentious baudrillard loser than anyone else who mocks or goes along with any of this kind of ridicule. too scared like @(#&* to post a pic of theirselves. i bet sway eats more ass than both of you ever will. LOL

how old are you anyway??? you bastard ass paranoid creep.

It is a bit alarming, the time that's been put into these images and what not (one seriously had to plunder through pages of photos in another thread in order to make that work. Perhaps I should be flattered). Even though I'll be the first to admit that some of the "accusations" border on accurate, and I fully understand why people, people in general, find me to be disagreeable. It's funny because I think there is this assumption that I find it something other than funny/entertaining/etc. The only thing that was said that I did find offensive I've received an apology for, and that is greatly appreciated. You know you are, and the message you sent me was and is complete truth. That said, that reality seems (quite obviously) to matter more to others, yourself included, than it does to me. I know who I am and where I come from and it's something I'm fine with.