View Single Post
Old 10.08.2019, 05:57 PM   #7641
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
bytor dickhead peltor!

here’s wishing you a shitty day, in everybody’s name

The difference between juveniles and adults:

Adults know how to be polite, they know how and when to exercise decorum, they can be civil with others who don’t believe in the same things.

Juveniles cling to self righteous hate, bitterness and sling poo!

George Bush once said he’d support an amendment to the Constitution to ban same sex marriage.
The rich and privileged know how to act classy, the majority here at SYG choose not to = disappointing!

Ellen said it best

"Exactly. Here's the thing. I'm friends with George Bush. In fact, I'm friends with a lot of people who don't share the same beliefs that I have. But just because I don't agree with someone on everything doesn't mean that I'm not going to be friends with them. When I say, 'be kind to one another,' I don't only mean the people that think the same way that you do. I mean be kind to everyone."
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|