View Single Post
Old 06.22.2010, 06:32 AM   #150
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
The third game is always puzzling when a team made good and won its two first matches.
Some managers rest their best players (or those who've been yellow carded).
I have no idea what Maradonna and Baart van X will do and ask myself : should I keep the same Dutch players?
Will Maradonna rest Higuain and give Milito some action?

Van Persie will play according to Van Marwijk, because he needs to "regain his form and match fitness". Other than Robben it's very well possible he won't change much at all. The yellow card thing no longer seems important now that they're only discarded after the quarterfinals.

However, it seems like Higuain will not be playing. I don't speak Spanish, but supposedly Maradona has said that he will start with his son-in-law instead playing next to Messi.

Since he was my captain, David Villa missing that penalty costed me 14 fantasy points, dammit! On the other hand, he should've been red-carded for hitting that Honduras player in the face, so I'm actually pretty lucky here. It's even possible he may still get suspended for that.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|