View Single Post
Old 05.18.2009, 11:09 AM   #18
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysonichaircut
wtf? Do you think taste is democratic? Who cares about how music "is regarded" or about the "general consensus"? Both have no place in music, but on MTV, or in Proppaganda maybe. I say: nycgf is the best Album theyve done, and i dont care, what you say - but i RESPECT the fact, that you might have a different taste - since Art is not a case of a 'general consensus'. right? :-)

I'm answering the initial question and my post was not about my own tastes (re-read it). I don't give a flying fuck about consensus and i couldn't care less about what others think. I personally think it's an OK LP but maybe their weakest with RR, but not in the same way. I actually find it rather UNinspired. But i like to listen to it pretty often as i find it quite intriguing and i LOVE the lyrics on this, although they might sound goofy, but not to me.