View Single Post
Old 10.31.2018, 02:42 PM   #15
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Even if you click a listing and it says "Sorry, this listing is no longer available" you can still scroll down and see the original listing.

That Bigsby Tele would have been nuts, pretty much in constant use since '87, featured on so many memorable tracks...

I agree on the Tele, though I wonder how the tuning stability is after all these years. One of the notorious things i here about people who put bigsby's on guitars not originally set for one, is that the tuning stability is compromised. Though I would imagine that if the bigsby was put on correctly and the guitar strung correctly through it, as I imagine SY techs would have done, that it would've been fine. However, the guitar does not to appear have been in use for the last several years... have to wonder. ...I see it finally sold.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|