View Single Post
Old 05.02.2009, 11:41 PM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Aphex Twin rules. Really, I mean that guy has it. He has done so many different things, and I think most of his albums really represent the textbook examples of whatever genre they fit in. Truely a guy who could do anything. I love Drukqs so much, I mean that sounds like 15 or more different electronic artists on the same double-disc set, working together. That's probably what alienates people about that disc so much, because it's so spastic, but every track is fucking BRILLIANT!

I mean, really, Aphex Twin is just amazing. That song "4" has to be in the top 10 best electronic music songs of all time; I don't think many people would argue that.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|