View Single Post
Old 05.01.2009, 12:25 PM   #115
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
I see there is already a 192k version floating.

will people PLEASE stop trying to get me to download it? I've already told y'all that I want to save myself so the album and I can share our special moment together, like we were meant to, snuggled up, under the blankets, touching each other's tingly bits til we are both sweating, exhausted and in need of a smoke.

that said....

dear mr. martin,

although I feel yr fighting "the good fight", yr doing it on the internet.

nobody wins on the internet, because you can't reach through the screen to punch yr opponent square in the face.

so, please, spare yrself the large blocks of text (and the ire that's surely attached), and go have a smoke and smile. you know yr right, so relax and enjoy what I hope is a flu-free environment.

yr e-pal,

floatingslowly
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|