View Single Post
Old 04.11.2009, 11:27 AM   #61
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i wish i had a car out here. this summer my papa is giving me his vintage lincoln as part of his will (hes very very old). thing is fully loaded. cant wait to drive around listening to RRRecycled casettes in my fancy car in a fancy neighborhood and totally confusing the locals. ill prolly drive it cross country so i an have it at school.

i listen to most of my music on my ipod walkin around on campus between class and such. im ALWAYS busy as fuck, so I ususally just rip a shitload of stuff on at once and listen to it for months. I have fucking 24,229 songs on that fucker now. Thing is like, gnarly. I love playing shuffle and right after James Brown I get Charle Draheim.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|