View Single Post
Old 05.12.2008, 01:05 PM   #46
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
yes.

can you imagine the rage in people's hearts right now? Their country is torn apart after it is trying to regain a foothold after that fucked up tsunami, then to experience such a typhoon, then to have your crooked ass corrutp government impound the first aid packages that are sent there, then to have that same corrupt ass government essentially force the UN and RED CROSS to halt aid, becaus eof their corruption, and then to hear that nearly a week after, the government says it is OK to bring in aid groups and shit.

thousands lie rotting, hundreds clog the rivers, dead and bloating. families, children, people lost, looking for anything, any aid whatsoever.

has preznit DUBYA said anything? has he gone on TV to enlist the people's help in this? has he done anything at all except plan for his FUGLY daughter she-bitch's wedding? fucking asshole unfeeling greedhead monsters.