View Single Post
Old 08.29.2016, 02:35 AM   #95
dasx
children of satan

dasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
What about Abbey Road? I know there are many who thinks itīs their best album. My favourites are Revolver, Sgt & Abbey Road, really hard to say which is the best, maybe Revolver if I have to decide. I have really loved White Album always also even there are those "mummy" McCartney songs Obladi, Rocky Raccoon & Honey Pie and that quite funny Ringo Donīt Pass me by. The rest of the album is just dynamite! Like many I long thought Let It be is much lower than those earlier albums and still think there came lots of greater albums in 1970, but few years ago started to love it also. Across the Universe, I Me Mine, Get Back, Let It Be and the Long and Winding Road are songs no-one making these days. And the rest of the album is not also bad.

This has been talked about but to me SY & Beatles reminds each other lot more than for example SY & Stones. Sy was kind of Punk Beatles.

I think White Album is the best Beatles album. There's a couple of boring or lame songs (like Why Don't We Do It In The Road & Revolution 9) but mostly it is stunning!

Abbey Road is also great album like all albums from Revolver to Let It Be but White Album gets highest ranking in my head.
dasx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|