View Single Post
Old 01.22.2010, 03:34 PM   #9404
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
...as for Eli Roth, I actually re-watched all his movies with my friend recently, and I think he is just another average director, with some interesting weird asides. I think Hostel II is WAY better than Hostel, and I think Cabin Fever is actually quite a good comedy.

As a person, though, he seems like a douche.

Finally! Finally Adam!

Yes HOSTEL II is way better than HOSTEL. I've been saying that since opening night of HOSTEL II and nobody seems to get it! Gawd. Thank you.

And yes, CABIN FEVER is a comedy. It's a sick awesome comedy (um, pretty obviously in love with EVIL DEAD II). Was it groundbreaking? Certainly not. Was it a fantastic homage that NEEDED to hit mainstream cinema-goers AT THAT TIME? YES! Awesome. And fun. I think it's great.