View Single Post
Old 09.16.2009, 02:17 AM   #67
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
moms are the best.

im a momma's boy, for sure. there really is some strange internal connection...like, if i hurt she knows it, even though shes hundreds of miles away. she knows cause she'll hurt too. and if im happy...she is. such a strange thing.

one of my biggest fears is having to (maybe) one day deal w/ the death of my mother. ill go fuckin' crazy.

There's a good Newfoundland folk ballad about only having one mother and treating her well. That would also be one of the few similarities I have with my mom, along with some other folk artists.

I don't really have any music compatibility with my stepdad. One time back when I was living with the parents, he walked into my room and I was listening to Sunn0))) and we got into the "What is/isn't music argument". His claim was that one can't dance to Sunn0))), therefore it isn't music. The argument in itself demonstrates the void between his taste and mine.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|